If you are a member of the North Central Nazarene Youth International Network (NYI) and have been contacted regarding the partnership between NYI and DYM, you are in the right place!
>>> We have some BIG NEWS… and we are so excited for you!
Our team at DownloadYouthMinistry.com (DYM, for short) is thrilled to be partnering with North Central Nazarene Youth International (NYI) to provide you with incredible resources that will help equip you as a youth worker! Your District President's and Field Youth Coordinator thought this DYM membership could be an incredible resource for you.
We’re proud of the more than 1000 resources we’ve curated from over 200 authors that will help you look a champ when it comes to caring for students, parents, and volunteers. Our goal is to help you win in every area of your youth ministry.
By now, you may have heard that the NYI and DYM has PROVIDED you with an ENTIRE YEAR of a DYM GOLD Membership (www.dymmembership.com/#pricing)! (This is INCREDIBLE)
SEE BELOW to find out more about ALL that your gold membership entitles you to. (Basically, it's a sea of FREE, amazing youth ministry resources that were gifted to you!)
••• What is the DYM GOLD Membership? •••
1. FOUR new, downloadable resources delivered on the 1st of every month:
- group game*
- student leadership curriculum
- mystery download
* A DYM Member Exclusive. We create this resource, each month, just for our DYM members. You can’t find it anywhere else!
The first of every month is Christmas morning for DYM Members. The previous month’s resources are swapped out with the newest resources.
2. In addition to those resources, you get:
- unlimited access to the DYM Newsletter App
- unlimited access to the DYM Leader Training Library
- unlimited access to the incredible Sidekick App
3. $20 in store credit EVERY MONTH to spend on whatever you want in the store!
The $20 store credit is added the day that you sign up. Your $20 store credit must be spent within a month from when it is offered. Store credit does not roll over beyond 30 days from when it was issued. You get a new $20 store credit on day 31 and the process starts all over.