We want to move your game from submission to the store as soon as possible. With that in mind, please organize your game in the following fashion. This will ensure that the youth worker receiving the game gets all of the necessary files and it's comprehensive.
The Folder structure
- Title.jpg graphic
- MyAwesomeGameTitle.ppt PowerPoint file
- MyAwesomeGameTitle_web.jpg graphic
- MyAwesomeGameTitle_sample1.jpg graphic
- MyAwesomeGameTitle_sample2.jpg graphic
- MyAwesomeGameTitle_sample3.jpg graphic
- MyAwesomeGameTitle_sample4.jpg graphic
- 001__Question.jpg graphic
- 001_Answer.jpg graphic
- 002__Question.jpg graphic
- 002_Answer.jpg graphic
Please note the following things:
- Your folder should be your game title plus two dashes plus your name, no spaces.
- ex. "ThePriceIsRight--BobBarker"
- Avoid spaces in filenames
- Uppercase each new word for separation (ex: MyAwesomeGameTitle.ppt)
- Put all of your question slides, answer slides, instruction slides, etc. in the "Slides" folder.