Great question! Many of the CLASS 101-401 videos have been part of the DYM Membership. DYMU becomes a unique experience in that each of the 24 videos (in 101-401) now comes with an interactive/reflection section that allows individuals to learn at their own pace, watch them at their convenience, and do it on the device of their choice. Plus, through DYMU, we've created a way for you, s the lead youth worker, to recieve notification when one of your volunteers completes a session (see questions below). All of the new and upcoming video classes (outside of 101-401) are new and exclusive to DYMU.
Articles in this section
- How to Add Leaders to DYMU
- How does DYMU work?
- What's the main idea behind these 101-401 courses?
- If I purchase the church-wide license/unlimited users, do ALL my leaders get their own individual log-in?
- Can I use my DYM Member Credits or my DYM account information to purchase and/or log-in to DYMU?
- How are these courses different from the DYM membership videos?
- What devices will play the DYMU videos?
- What's the best value for the size of my church or ministry?
- What happens right after I click "purchase"?
- Do leaders just watch videos or is there some form of reflection and/or accountability to their learning?