Every video session has both a downloadable PDF outline AND an online interactive/reflection experience that we're very excited about. The outline is for those who want something to look at and/or take handwritten notes while they're watching the videos. For deeper reflection, each course contains a 10-15 question follow-up reflection experience. The reflection experience isn't just a bunch of right/wrong quiz-type questions--instead they're more like reflection questions to help the leader/learner to process the information they've just experience via video.
Articles in this section
- How to Add Leaders to YMU
- How does YMU work?
- What's the main idea behind these YMU 101-401 courses?
- Can I use my DYM Member Credits or my DYM account information to purchase and/or log-in to YMU?
- What devices will play the YMU videos?
- What's the best value for the size of my church or ministry?
- What happens right after I click "purchase"?
- Do leaders just watch videos or is there some form of reflection and/or accountability to their learning?