Unfortunately no. That isn't possible. As of today, DYM's website and DYMU are on completely separate platforms. If you are new to DYM or a long-term member, you will need a NEW account log in to access DYMU. Think of DYMU as a separate website owned/operated by the same people. Once you create an account with DYMU you'll see that it's slick, quick and painless--we promise!
Articles in this section
- How to Add Leaders to DYMU
- How does DYMU work?
- What's the main idea behind these 101-401 courses?
- If I purchase the church-wide license/unlimited users, do ALL my leaders get their own individual log-in?
- Can I use my DYM Member Credits or my DYM account information to purchase and/or log-in to DYMU?
- How are these courses different from the DYM membership videos?
- What devices will play the DYMU videos?
- What's the best value for the size of my church or ministry?
- What happens right after I click "purchase"?
- Do leaders just watch videos or is there some form of reflection and/or accountability to their learning?