Unless you're an individual user, in almost all cases the church license would be a better value for either a small or large ministry. If you have more than even just one volunteer going through the 101-401 program, it would be wise to purchase a church license (some on our team said, "They would be stupid not to!" But we felt that was too strong and might offend some without a sense of humor). You have all types of options with the church license. For example, you could require new or potential volunteers to go thru 101, or you could assign a specific video to each volunteer depending on his/her need (i.e. "I'd love for you to log-in and watch the training on memorizing names.”). Check back to this page occasionally to get "Best Practice" tips (see below) from fellow youth workers.
Articles in this section
- How does DYMU work?
- What's the main idea behind these 101-401 courses?
- If I purchase the church-wide license/unlimited users, do ALL my leaders get their own individual log-in?
- Can I use my DYM Member Credits or my DYM account information to purchase and/or log-in to DYMU?
- How are these courses different from the DYM membership videos?
- What devices will play the DYMU videos?
- What's the best value for the size of my church or ministry?
- What happens right after I click "purchase"?
- Do leaders just watch videos or is there some form of reflection and/or accountability to their learning?