Each volunteer will havehis/her own log-in if you have a site license. Super easy. You purchase the site license and you’ll be sent a “how-to-use” document. This document will provide you with a link taking you to a page where you can add your volunteers. Once you add them, they’ll receive a welcome letter and an opportunity to create their own log-ins. In addition, you’ll be given a couple letters that you, as the lead youth worker, can use to send to your volunteers to welcome them to the DYMU experience. You may want to send that letter before you enter in their email address so that the email from DYMU doesn’t come to them as a surprise.
Articles in this section
- What does the church-wide site license include?
- How long is the site license good for?
- Can I add additional leaders throughout the year?
- Does the site license give me access to the courses listed under "Coming Soon"?
- How do I add volunteers to my site license?
- Do my volunteers sign-in on my account or will they have their own log-in?
- Can I import a list of volunteers?
- Can I (as the lead youth worker) track the progress and/or learning from my team of leaders?
- What's the deal with the Certificate?
- Acceptance letters