If you are considering becoming a member or if you are already a member, read this so you know how everything works!
How does it work?
The 1st of every month is Christmas morning for DYM members. The previous month’s member downloads are swapped out with the newest member downloads.
Your membership offers up to $20 in store credit and daily discounts on all store prices up to 35% off. Your store credit is added the same day you are billed each month -- the day that you sign up, and each month following, on that same day. The percent discount is available every day, must be logged in to see that discount.
Use your DYM account to login and access any DYM apps. If you have full access to a certain app through your membership, you must login with the account that you have a membership associated with. If you login to any app that you don't have full access to it will allow you to browse the free, slightly limited version of the app.
*See the membership page for more info on what you get in a membership...
- Any DYM Membership that is billed monthly is billed at the time of registration, and the reoccurring billing is each month on that date until you cancel.
- Any DYM Membership that is billed yearly is billed at the time of registration and the reoccurring billing is each year from that date going forward until you cancel.
- Cancel anytime through your account profile. Your membership will remain active for the duration of the paid period.
- On the first of each month, we swap out all of the previous month's content on your DYM Members Only Dashboard for the all the new month's content. So make sure you download everything before the month is over!
- We have no data to support our claim that becoming a member will improve your self-confidence and good-lookingness. However, we do know for a fact that there have been zero bear attacks on DYM Members while on the Members Only Dashboard.
- Most content offered on the DYM Members Only Dashboard will appear in the DYM Store at full price, after it is removed from the Membership.
- Your store credit must be spent within a month from when it is offered. Store credit does not rollover beyond 30 days from when it was issued. Your store credit will be renewed on day 31 and the process starts all over.
- DYM is not responsible for the weight you’re going to gain from all the pizza parties you’re going to throw for yourself after you become a DYM Member.