Are you trying to use a coupon code to purchase something and it's not working? Bummer! We've got you!
A few things to double check so you're coupon code goes through successfully:
1. You MUST be logged in to use the coupon.
2. Make sure you have typed the code correctly... keep in mind it is case-sensitive (copy-paste is a sure thing).
3. If the coupon is for a specific product, make sure you have the correct product in the cart. It's possible that the coupon doesn't work for certain products (the DYM membership, for example).
4. If it's still not working, it's possible you already purchased something with that coupon. Double check your account page to see if you have. Each coupon only works 1 time.
5. It's also possible that it has already expired.
If you still have questions... shoot us an email and ask!
Where do I enter the coupon code?
So, if I have a coupon code for $20 of free resources, I have to use that all at once?
Depends on the coupon code, but knowing the coupon codes we have created lately my guess is YES that coupon code is a one time use. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!
Please sign in to leave a comment.