Are you not getting emails from DYM and can't figure out why??
Chances are good 1 of 2 things have happened.
- You are listed as bounced: At one point you turned on an autoresponder (ie you went on a missions trip and said "i'll be away from my office, if you need me contact...") and our email system marked your email as "bounced" after sending you a bunch of emails and receiving that auto-response.
- You are listed as unsubscribed from the DYM email list: You somehow unsubscribed from our mailing list (possibly accidentally, or in a fit of rage over too many emails).
The best way to know what to do next is to do steps 1 & 2 below. If you enter your email on that page, and the "Looks like you've opted out..." message doesn't appear for you, then email DYM support and ask if they can check to see if you are listed as "bounced".
One way to prevent becoming "bounced" in the future is to ask your IT team to "whitelist" our email address (any email coming from @downloadyouthministry.com).
Steps to resubscribe:
- click this link http://offers.downloadyouthministry.com/email-resubscribe
- Follow these step by step instructions:
- If the blue message above ("Looks like you've opted out...") does NOT show up, you are not unsubscribed. Please see option #1 above because you may be listed as bounced.
- You will receive an email that looks like this
- Once you click the link in the email, you should land on a page that looks like this
- Once you click the blue button above, you should see this confirmation message. You should be good to go!