DYM Author Pro-Tip: Consider Including an Explanation Video
- Introduce yourself
- Why did you create this resource?
- What do you love about it?
- How did your students/parents/volunteers respond?
- What do you hope it will do for the youth worker who downloads it?
- "Meet N Greet" Brandon Early
- "Storyline" Tim Wildsmith
- "Family Trivia Game Night" Isaac Leimeister
- "New Season's Greetings" Andrew Larsen and Timothy Miller
- "Unlock the Box: Winter Edition" Jenna Bush
- "Escape the North Pole" DYM Team
As to practical how-to, if your video is for the youth worker only and something we add to your product detail page, a smartphone can do the job! If your video is for students as part of the resource, make sure quality is high and consider partnering with someone who has video chops to help you deliver your message in a visually compelling way.
This can really help customers understand your resource and its benefit to them - help them catch the vision!