First, please note that Sidekick will only import `.sidekick` files or older, `.dymgames` files.
Sidekick isn't able to import PowerPoint or Keynote files.
- With Sidekick open make sure you can see your library by clicking on the blue button in the upper-left.
- Go to the "Import" tab on the left-hand side.
- Click the big blue "Import File" button.
- Select the `.sidekick` files you want to import and click "Import"
- Once you're able to click "Sweet!" you should be able to search for the file in your Library.
That's it! Now you can use files that you have purchased or shared from other computers!