Is your Download Youth Ministry membership currently listed as "suspended"?
This means one of two things.
1. Our computer robots tried to charge your account for a membership payment and the charge did not go through. This could be because your payment method was declined (expired credit card info, credit card info didn’t match billing address, etc.) or you don’t have a payment method on file.
If this is the case you don’t have access to your DYM Membership anymore! NO store credit, discounts, membership downloads and perks?! Yikes! Let’s get this taken care of! (Once it’s fixed you’ll be good to go...and you will still have access to all of your previous downloads.)
To re-activate your account just follow these instructions:
Add a new payment method on file (even if it’s the same as the previous one) and then re-activate your account.
- Go to your Account page (must login) https://www.downloadyouthministry.com/customer/account/index/
- Click “Membership” on your Account page
- Click “Add New Payment Method”
- After you have added your new payment method, click the dropdown to select your new payment method (and if it’s the same you can delete the old payment method)
- Then click “Update Payment Method”
Kazaa! Your membership should be reactivated by the top of the hour. Let us know if you have any issues. [email protected]
2. Or you manually suspended your membership.
You may have been attempting to cancel (if so, follow the above instructions to navigate to your account page and cancel from the “Membership” tab to avoid any further confusion!).
Or you may have wanted to put your membership on hold for a season so you can pick it up again sometime soon, when budget money comes available for example. That’s no problem! We may follow up in the next couple months to make sure you are doing alright.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can do to help you lead your ministry better: [email protected]
Thanks a SO much for being part of the DYM family of youth workers!!
The DYM Team
p.s. If this article was helpful, give us a thumbs up below.